Wellcome is the largest and longest established supermarket brand in Hong Kong with an extensive network of over 280 stores. Wellcome is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers. We welcome applications from high calibre candidates to join our expanding team.
Senior Manager – Demand and Supply Planning
- Manages all replenishment planning & execution activities associated with establishing an excellent stock availability and healthy stock turn for the BU to meet with customer’s demand.
- Oversee and responsible for inventory forecast planning and replenishment to DC based on sales trends, seasonal demand, promotion schedule and display requirement in stores of assigned categories
- Analyze actual product demand, research demand drivers, seasonal demand, market situation, refine the forecast to reflect updated sales momentum, and adjust inventory plans accordingly
- Integrate the store replenishment cycle with the demand order cycle with upstream vendors. Refine store replenishment parameters to ensure optimal level of stocks would push to stores to meet the customers’ demands.
- To serve as the focal point for commercial, own brand and marketing leads, work collaboratively to ensure the smooth stock pipeline for new launch, packaging change, vendor change, marketing campaign, seasonal / planogram change timely, ensure high level of stocks availability in serving the needs of customers’ needs
- Ensure accurate and timely replenishment of overseas sourcing products. Closely monitor incoming shipping activities from overseas.
- Build strategical relationship with key suppliers to manage forecast and demand planning. Meet vendors to identify improvement opportunities on availability.
- Define replenishment cycles & vendors order -delivery frequency base on items natures & shelf life, sourcing countries, order lead time, sell thru performance and suppliers’ service level. Work collaboratively with vendors to fine tune the right model to maintain a healthy achievement in terms of availability and stock turn days.
- Balance the inbound volume to ensure receiving capacity is used effectively and efficiently
- Closely monitor the order fulfilment KPI, identify root cause, generate best solutions and execute preventive / remedy actins to manage overstocks and out of stocks issues. Lead the team to strive for continuous improvement in availability and working capital results.
- Establish strategy and best practices for team members to ensure achievement of overall business, availability and inventory objectives. Work with the senior management team to translate strategy into specific annual performance goals and departmental objectives. including KPIs, and to track them
- Responsible for achieving the targets set for Availability (Out of stock count) and Stock Level of DC and stores
- Bachelor degree holder or above, preferably in Supply Chain management or relevant discipline.;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Demand Planning / Supply Planning / Inventory planning, which 3 years’ experience in management level. Preferably in Retail or FMCG
- Detailed oriented and sensitive to figures, well organized and able to work independently
- Strong analytical, root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and mindset and willing to take challenging
- Competent to work in a fast-paced and dynamic retail environment that required multi-tasking skills, flexibility and adaptability
- Strong Communication skill
- Familiar with MS Excel and experience in Demand / Supply planning system is an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Experience in Import / shipping / replenishment from overseas is an advantage
DFI Retail Group is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be kept and handled
confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment purposes only. We will retain the
applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. A copy of our
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results