DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,000 outlets and employed some 230,000 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
IT Audit Manager
- A regional audit position that will execute and lead IT audit engagements, in areas covering IT general controls, application controls, IT infrastructure and IT security, system implementation and project management controls
- Able to assess business impact of IT risks and independently evaluate control efficiency and effectiveness
- Suggest practical and value-added recommendations to management for risk mitigation and process improvement
- Produce reports with audit findings and recommendations in a timely manner, and follow-up on audit findings to ensure implementation of audit recommendations
- Provide business partnering advice to stakeholders on strengthening IT control environment
- Support Head of IT Audit in preparation of annual audit plan, regular reporting and half-yearly Audit Committee preparation
- Bachelor degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIA, CISA, and CISSP) are preferred
- At least 4 years' experience in IT or Audit field, preferably in the Retail industry
- Experience working in IT Audits / IT Risk Advisory within a Big Four will be an advantage
- Practical experience and knowledge in IT risk, IT general controls, IT security and IT system implementation / transformation
- Proficiency in any data analytical tools will be an advantage (e.g. ACL, Python, SQL, Tableau)
- Strong analytical, project management, communication and presentation, problem solving and leadership skills. Able to work independently and together as a team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
DFI Retail Group is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results