DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,000 outlets and employed some 230,000 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Assistant HR Manager - HRBP
- Acting as trusted business advisor and building trusted relationship with the business stakeholders and team members
- Support the end to end people transformation journey, from structure review, talent mapping and development, implementation and engagement support. Ensure the entire process managed in a value-led approach.
- Coaching managers on developing their teams & managing the performance management process, building capability and identifying talents that are in consistent with our Values
- Facilitating the discussion on post- engagement survey and playing a supporting role in action planning working with various stakeholders
- Working with the HR team internally to ensure we hire the right candidates under the recruitment and reward guidelines and principles
- Delivering the annual salary review, bonus review and budget exercise and provide the accurate information to Finance and business leaders on timely basis
- Delivering excellent core HR processes and routines right first time, minimising grievances and complaints by ensuring people are treated with respect
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of solid business partnering experience in a matrix organisation and preferred from multinational company
- Proven track record working with the business leader to deliver people transformation independently
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management
- Agile, flexible and adaptable – understand the people dynamic, balance the needs on the HR perspective and the business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to develop and manage effective working relationships with internal and external parties across different culture
- Computer proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results